- Check in is 3:00 p.m. Check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Four adults or one family is allowed per campsite. (A family is defined as parents camping with children under 18)
- Each campsite is designated to accomodate one camping unit. If you wish to set up a tent, additional fees may apply. Please see the manager for permission.
- The Town of Kipling is not responsible for any damages or thefts that may occur. Please lock up your valuables.
- Campfires are allowed but must be contained within the provided campfire ring. All fires must be extinguished before leaving your site or going to bed. Campfires are intended for firewood only, not trash or debris.
- Fire wood is provided at the wood shed – ABSOLUTELY NO FIRE WOOD MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND.
- Up to two pets per site are welcome, but dogs must remain leashed AT ALL TIMES. Pets must be inside at night and if they are found to be causing a nuisance because of barking or other behaviour, you may be asked to leave the site and forfeit your fees. Please clean up after your pets immediately.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Campers who disregard this policy may be asked to leave the campgrounds and will forfeit their fees.
- Fireworks and weapons of any kind are not permitted.
- Only one vehicle per site is allowed in the campground area. Any additional vehicles may be parked at the main parking lot in front of the pool. Please ensure your guests do not abuse this privilege, violators may be towed.
- The campground speed is 20km. Please adhere to it as this is a busy area !